STOP MOTION PROJECT
“The life of a (chosen object)”
PROPOSED MAIN THEME
Sustainability in peoples habits. Lead the viewer into the following questions:
¿What happens to XXXX after we use them?¿Are we aware of the consequences of our daily acts?¿How do our actions affect other people and the environment?
- MUST animate object or character translation through space.
- MUST animate character natural, articulate movements or object transformation. Example: Waving hands/turning head/folding paper/inflating-deflating/…
- MUST animate adding/taking/interchanging elements. Example: Opening titles letters, object change colors,…
- MUST use a range of at least 9 to 14 frames per second.
- MUST deliver a at least 10 seconds long animation including titles.
- MUST deliver at least 720p resolution .mpg file H264 codec
-The hand-made production of characters, objects will be appreciated very positively.
-The adecuacy of character, objects, surroundings, music to the main theme will be appreciated positively.
-The grade of achivement in the final result will be appreciated very positevely: light, color, rhythm, focus, composition(balance), framing, connoted message, expressiveness.
-Can work together in groups but you still MUST deliver a 10 seconds animation for each student. Also must deliver a complete plan and account of the steps taken, the involvement of different members if done in groups, problems and solutions found, materials used,…
THE EXERCISE MUST BE DELIVERED BETWEEN THE 9th AND 13th of JUNE TO email@example.com //
A link to Google Drive/ ICloud /Wetransfer or any other online storage service will be appreciated. Remember you can also use a USB memory stick delivered during classtime.
Labels: 5 Stop Motion